Pro-active and loyal, Rachel approaches the needs and challenges of each client with confidence and compassion. Joining Norris & Company in 2013, her work begins with getting to know each client so that she can find them the perfect home -- and bring the best buyer to the sellers she represents. Having lived on both the mainland and beach side, she knows the neighborhoods, shopping, services, and schools that both newcomers and those relocating locally will want to learn about. She provides valuable insight and carefully guides and counsels clients as they choose a home and neighborhood for their own families.
Prior to obtaining her real estate license, Rachel earned her B.A. at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York, and Master of Fine Arts at Cranbrook Academy of Art in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. She graduated from The Williams School in New London, Connecticut.
Rachel relocated to Vero Beach from Connecticut and New York in 2004 with her husband and two school age children. During her time off she and her family are active in sports and enjoy the beach, fishing, tennis, golf, traveling and staycations in Vero Beach!
- REALTORSŪ Association of Indian River County, Member
- Indian River Impact 100, Member + More
- St. Edwards School, Volunteer
- Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI, Master of Fine Art
- Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY, Bachelor of Art + More
- The Williams School, New London, CT, Diploma