Marshall’s comprehensive approach to his work has earned him a following of loyal clients as well as the respect of his peers. An award-winning real estate professional for 13 years, he focuses on the time-tested business principles of product knowledge and customer service.
A graduate of Jacksonville University and Florida Culinary School, Marshall started his real estate career in 1996 as a Real Estate Appraiser and managed commercial properties at Waterway Crossing before embarking on his career in real estate sales. Since then he has received acclamation and awards for Top Producing Agent, Highest Listing and Sales Volume in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and the 2012 Diamond Award for Highest Volume of Sales.
Marshall is a Vero Beach native and a fifth generation Floridian with deep roots in the state. His father, Judge Charles Carlton is a retired Circuit Court Judge in Naples and his mother, Sissy Terry owned Peacock Fruit & Cattle Corporation, one of the largest ranches in Florida. He and his wife Carrie have a son who attends high school at the Marine Military Academy. When Marshall is not working he enjoys dining at Ocean Grill, traveling to foreign places for culture, fishing, surfing, mountain biking and looking at foreign real estate investments.
- National Association of REALTORSŪ, Member
- Florida RealtorsŪ, Member + More
- REALTORSŪ Association of Indian River County, Member
- Quail Valley Club, Member
- Saint Edwards High School
- Florida Culinary School, A.A. in Culinary Arts and Food & Beverage Management + More
- Jacksonville University, B.S. Public Administration