Mark SeebergGRI, ABR, E-ProREALTOR«
A multi-million dollar producer every year, Mark has provided superior real estate service to his clients throughout Indian River County for 20 years. Specializing in single family residential homes and condos, his background in communications is showcased in the targeted programs he creates for his home selling clients. He brings the intelligence, integrity and creative business savvy it takes to get the desired results.
A full-time realtor since 1996, Mark has received his Graduate of Realtor Institute Certification, is E-Pro Certified and is an Accredited Buyers Representative. Prior to becoming a real estate professional, he graduated from Seton Hall University with a Degree in Communications, and received a Sociology Degree from County College of Morris. Mark has cultivated an extensive network that benefits his real estate clients through many years of community and civic service which includes past President of the Realtors Association of Indian River County and currently serves on the Board of Directors of Florida Realtors state association. He is also an active member of the Indian River County Chamber of Commerce and represents our local Realtors Association at Legislative Days in Tallahassee, and serves on the Indian River County Affordable Housing Advisory Committee.
Mark continues to make a difference in the lives of others reserving time in his busy schedule for volunteer work and is committed to our local Habitat for Humanity helping others in their quest to have a home of their own. In 2011 and 2013 Mark received an Award for Habitat Realtor Volunteer of the Year and has been the recipient of Realtor Honor Society at both local and state levels for the past 13 years. Originally from New Jersey, Mark and his wife Toni relocated to Vero Beach in 1995 where they believe the weather is nearly perfect: no snow! The couple have two children and five grandchildren and when not working love to travel to their #1 destination, the Amalfi Coast of Italy which they visit often. His favorite local spot is any location along the Intracoastal at sunset to watch nature's showŁ that is different and amazing everyday!
- National Association of REALTORS«, Member
- Florida Realtors«, Member, Board of Directors, Various Committees + More
- REALTORS« Association of Indian River County, Member, Past President
- Indian River County Chamber of Commerce, Member, Industry Appreciation Awards Program
- Indian River Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer, 2011 & 2013 Realtor Volunteer of the Year
- Indian River County Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ - B.A. Communications
- County College of Morris, NJ - A.A in Sociology + More
- Graduate of Realtor Institute Certification
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- E-Pro Certified