Juan Luis VergezREALTORŪ
A native of Cuba, Juan grew up in Philadelphia. After earning an Accounting and Finance degree from St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia, his financial and operational work carried him all over the globe with multinational companies, from Mexico City and Barcelona to New York and the Florida Keys. He worked with a variety of regional organizations before taking on the Florida real estate industry.
In 2015, Juan earned the Chairman's Club award from his former company EWM Realtors, once again reflecting his success as one of the top real estate producers in South Florida. We are proud to welcome Juan Vergez to our winning team and look forward to a long and productive future in the Florida real estate market, said Rei L. Mesa, President and C.E.O. of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Florida Association of REALTORS + More
- REALTORS Association of Indian River County
- E-Pro Certified Realtor
- REO Certified Specialist + More
- TRC-Transnational Referral Certification
- CIPS-Certified International Properties Specialist
- State of Florida Mortgage Loan Originator' s license
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Certified International Investment and Immigration Specialist
- Juan initially worked as an investor, and then as a RealtorŪ for the last 18 years. Today, he is a Broker Associate, specializing in residential properties throughout South Florida and Vero Beach. His extensive knowledge of international markets has positioned him as an ideal source of expertise to help foreign buyers looking to invest in South Florida.