Fredrica (Fredi) AshREALTORÃ‚Â®
Fredrica "Fredi"Ã‚Â Ash has over 15 years of experience in real estate and her expertise in negotiating, problem solving, and integrity have served her well throughout her career. She understands the financial magnitude of the real estate transaction, and the significant impact relocation will have on everyone involved. She strives to make the real estate transaction a positive experience that will lead to an exciting beginning in your new home.
A graduate of Rollins College in Winter Park, Fla. and College for Financial Planning, she continually expands her knowledge for the benefit of her clients in an ever-changing marketplace, holding certifications in broker price opinion, short sale foreclosures and internet technology.
Originally from New York City and Northwestern New Jersey, Fredi and her husband have visited family here for more than 20 years. In 2013, she and her husband, an executive at Morgan Stanley, decided to make Vero Beach their permanent home, for they truly enjoy the lifestyle, the beaches and all that Vero Beach has to offer. Her daughter works for Merrill Lynch in New York City, and her son is a 2015 graduate of Lehigh University and is now headed to law school. Fredi is a member of Quail Valley River Club and is active in the community volunteering her time to Habitat for Humanity and Junior League. During her time off, she loves playing tennis, spending time outdoors and dining at the Citrus Grill followed by a stroll to Kilwins for a "Vero Beach Mud" ice-cream cone. She considers herself lucky to live in Vero Beach which she says "is an amazing place to live"Ã‚Â.
- REALTORSÃ‚Â® Association of Indian River County, Member
- Florida RealtorsÃ‚Â®, Member + More
- National Association of REALTORSÃ‚Â®, Member
- Quail Valley River Club, Member
- Gill St. BernardÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s School, Gladstone, NJ
- Rollins College, Winter Park, FL + More
- College for Financial Planning
- BPOR Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification
- E-Pro Internet Professional Certification
- SFR - Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Certification