Erika understands that buying or selling a home is one of the biggest personal and financial decisions you’ll ever make, and her goal is to make your transaction as smooth and stress free as possible. With over 28 years of real estate experience, she is dedicated to providing her clients with the highest quality professional service throughout the buying or selling process.
Originally from Germany, Erika attended Bonn University earning her Bachelor of Science degree. She joined Norris & Company in 1994 and found great pleasure in helping clients reach their real estate goals while providing personal professional service through hard work and effective communication. Equally important to her is dedicating time for volunteer work at St. Edwards School and the Visiting Nurses Association.
Erika loves the arts, music and reading books. She also enjoys gardening and spending time with her three children and six grandchildren. In her leisure time, her favorite local places to visit are The Book Center, McKee Botanical Garden and attending ACO Concerts at the theatre.
- REALTORSŪ Association of Indian River County, Member
- National Association of REALTORSŪ, Member + More
- Florida Association of REALTORSŪ, Member
- St. Edwards Parents School Association, Treasurer
- Visiting Nurses Association (VNA), Volunteer
- International Women’s Club, Past president
- Garden Club, Past member
- University of Bonn, Germany, Bachelor of Science