Dan Downey, IIIREALTORŪ
Dan Downey brings more than fifteen years of domestic and international sales, marketing, and management experience in the building material, commercial property management, and real estate arenas. His involvement has been multifaceted with specific skills in negotiation, leadership, and development. As an active real estate associate for the past ten years in Indian River County, Dan has developed extensive knowledge of both local residential and commercial markets and his familiarity with the building industry is an added benefit for any buyer or seller.
Dan is a fourth generation Vero Beach resident and native of our beautiful seaside town. He resides in Central Beach with wife, Michele, a native of Fairfield County, CT, and two young boys, Hugh and Charlie. Always active in the community, Dan currently serves as Vice Chairman of the City of Vero Beach Tree and Beautification Commission and can be found volunteering and fundraising for such organizations as the Riverside Children’s Theatre and Environmental Learning Center. Dan’s interests include golf, fishing, boating, biking, snowboarding, and spending time at his family cattle ranch in Wyoming.
- National Association of REALTORSŪ
- Florida RealtorsŪ + More
- REALTORSŪ Association of Indian River County
- Vice President Vero Beach Tree and Beautification Commission
- Quail Valley Golf Club
- K-12 - Saint Edward's School, Vero Beach, FL
- BS, Political Science - Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX
- Real Estate Sales Associate in Indian River County for 10 years