Kenneth A. "Chip" Landers, Jr.ABR, ALHS, GRI, CSPREALTOR®
Chip’s commitment to excellence, honor and integrity make him stand out in a highly competitive industry. With over 30 years of experience, he is the consummate professional offering the most comprehensive knowledge, meticulous research and attentive service when it matters the most. A true Florida real estate authority, he was tapped by his peers as Indian River County's Realtor of the Year in both 2007 and 2013. A consistent Top Producer, he has garnered nearly every designation and accreditation attributable to a real estate professional.
Increasingly rare among today’s Realtors, Chip earned his BSBA degree in Real Estate from the University of Florida. He currently uses his qualifications and experience to teach the Ethics portion of orientation for new members at the local Realtors Association, evidence of his reputation for integrity and professionalism. He was elected to serve as a past President of the REALTORS® Association of Indian River County and most notably, was appointed as Key Contact for Florida Realtors to State Representative Mayfield. Constantly enhancing his professional skills, Chip holds the prestigious Graduate Realtor Institute and Accredited Buyer's Representative designations as well as an Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist and Certified New Home Sales Professional.
Chip is a long time resident of Vero Beach and has continued the tradition of leadership in the community following his great grandfather, Andrew Young, the first Mayor of Vero Beach. Through this time-honored connection to the area, Chip reserves time in his busy schedule for volunteer work and has been recognized for his dedicated service and was awarded in 2013 as Realtor Volunteer of the Year from Habitat for Humanity. Chip and his wife Doris of 30 years and their two children enjoy the seaside lifestyle including deep sea fishing and scuba diving.
- National Association of REALTORS®, Member
- Florida Realtors®, Member + More
- REALTORS® Association of Indian River County, Member
- REALTORS® Association of Indian River County, Past President
- Indian River County Realtor of the Year, 2007 and 2013
- Treasure Coast Builders Association, Member
- Habitat for Humanity Realtor, Volunteer of the Year, 2013
- Florida Realtor Key Contact for Rep. Mayfield
- Graduate Realtor Institute, GRI Designation
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR Designation + More
- Certified New Home Sales Professional, CSP Designation
- Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist, ALHS Designation
- University of Florida, BSBA Real Estate Major
- Vero Beach High School