Visit My Web Site
Becky is a dedicated, full time real estate professional who is passionate about Vero Beach and everything it has to offer its residents. She specializes in selling luxury homes and condos on the Barrier Island, the mainland and in Sebastian. Because of her knowledge, level of service and resourcefulness, client referrals and repeat business are integral components of her success.
After graduating from Louisiana State University and earning a degree in Journalism, she launched her career in the travel industry for the next twenty years. In 2007 she turned her focus to real estate sales and marketing and became a licensed professional. She has since earned the designation of Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) and is a member of the Luxury Home Council.
Originally from the New Orleans area, in 1986 Becky and her husband Brad, the managing partner at the law firm of Rossway Swan Tierney Barry, moved to Vero Beach. They raised their two children here and understand the appeal Vero Beach has for families. When Becky’s not spending time at the office, she loves dining at Amalfi Grill, is a talented pastel artist and loves cruising with family and friends.
- REALTORSŪ Association of Indian River County, Member
- Florida Association of REALTORSŪ, Member + More
- National Association of REALTORSŪ, Member
- Luxury Home Council, Member
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- First United Methodist Church
- Junior League of Indian River, Past President
- Bent Pine Golf Club, Member
- American Cancer Society - Bella Notte, Auction Chair
- Indian River County Lawyers Auxiliary
- Louisiana State University, Journalism/Advertising